Steady and Secure Leisure Cubicles
Freestanding fully framed leisure cubicles are durable and stable. They are available with a large colour choice and with no visible fixings, they are aesthetically and visually appealing.
Manufactured using solid grade high-pressure laminate, the non-porous fabrication offers a hardwearing, durable and aesthetic solution for cubicle and locker applications with excellent resistance to impact, scratches and abrasion.
With a solid core construction and manufactured to EN 438-2, it means there is no risk of peeling, cracking or delamination. Fully framed leisure cubicles are ideal for areas of high moisture and humidity such as leisure centres and swimming pool changing rooms.
• Tamperproof design, no exposed mechanical fixings
• Impact, scratch and abrasion-resistant
• Door frame with the anti-finger trap system
• Full-length channels are used to attach partition and pilaster panels to walls
• Can be used within demanding, wet and humid environments
• Supplied with a ‘pivoting foot’ to accommodate for uneven ground levels
• Freestanding aesthetic cubicle design with a wide range of colours