Steady and Secure Fully Framed Cubicles
Freestanding fully framed cubicles are durable and stable. They are available with a large colour choice and with no visible fixings, they are aesthetically and visually appealing.
Manufactured using solid grade high-pressure laminate from Abet Laminati, their non-porous fabrication offers a hardwearing, durable and aesthetic solution for cubicle and locker applications with excellent resistance to impact, scratches and abrasion.
With a solid core construction and manufactured to EN 438-2, it means there is no risk of peeling, cracking or delamination and they are ideal for areas of high moisture and humidity such as leisure centres and swimming pool changing rooms.
• Tamperproof design, no exposed mechanical fixings
• Impact, scratch and abrasion-resistant
• Door frame with the anti-finger trap system
• Full-length channels are used to attach partition and pilaster panels to walls
• Can be used within demanding, wet and humid environments
• Supplied with a ‘pivoting foot’ to accommodate for uneven ground levels
• Freestanding design with a wide range of colours