Our "System 2000 Lockers" are the ideal Swimming Pool Locker
Suitable for Wet and Dry Areas
Our System 2000 range of lockers are often used at swimming pools and sports centres. These lockers are also extremely popular with gyms and leisure centres. This system is suitable for both wet or dry area use.
Our Swimming Pool Lockers (System 2000) range provides a package where good looks can be achieved within a budget, without sacrificing strength and security.
Offering strength and sturdiness, these lockers are available in a choice of door colours, door types, locks and accessories.
- Frame and body assembly: unique extruded door frame uprights are formed from heavy gauge aluminium. Rounded profile allows easy bag deposit and removal from lockers.
- Doors are manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL)
- Curved single piece body shell is hygienic and user-friendly with no sharp edges or dirt trap corners.
- Hinges: strong, heavy-duty, full-length hinge assembly built into the lockers frame provides a high level of security. Plastic shrouding maintains tidy appearance while automatic door closure reduces risk of injuries.
- 300mm and 400mm wide door options available for these lockers.
- Integral sloping tops
- Optional stands with/or seating
- End Panels
- Master Keys
- Numbering and wristbands
- Key and lock spares
- Complete Installation and locker servicing contracts