Offering you an extensive range of Locker Types
Lockers to suits all types of environments?
Helmsman manufacture an extensive range of lockers in various types, sizes, materials and colours. Our lockers are suitable for both wet and dry environments. We can manufacture bespoke designs to suit our customers specifications.
The main materials we use to manufacture our lockers are Metal, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Laminate, Electro-Zinc Steel and Glass. The lockers are available in a combination of the above materials depending on the application.
Here are a few examples:
Electro-zinc steel lockers are used in damp areas, namely locker rooms with shower cubicles in close proximity.
In more sterile environments such as in the food industry Stainless steel lockers are used as they can be easily cleaned.
Our glass lockers are usually found in health clubs, spas and high end gyms as they are aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
The key benefits of using Helmsman as your locker supplier;
- The only manufacturer of lockers with the capacity to make components from both metal and laminate.
- We tailor our lockers to our customers specific requirements.
- Operate from a large manufacturing facility.
- Free delivery to our UK customers.
- We manufacture lockers for both wet and dry environments.
- Our lockers come with a large range of locking options.
- We offer a full installation service of our lockers throughout the UKFor our complete range of various locker types please follow us on LinkedIn