Cube Lockers offer multi-purpose storage solutions
How does it all stack up?
Cube lockers are a clever modular storage system and designed to go almost anywhere.
These mild steel powder coated lockers are extremely versatile. They are drilled in the sides, tops and bottoms to enable them to be bolted together into various configurations.
Made of a sturdy construction the door frame is constructed from heavy gauge mild steel of press formed channel section. Most parts of the locker can be perforated with the unique ‘Helmsman’ perforation profile.
- A Shelf fitted 195mm high from the bottom of unit. The front edge has a 20 mm safety edge flange
- A special 50 mm high plinth is available to raise a modular locker from the ground
- Groups of modular lockers can be mounted on 760 mm high stands. The stands are constructed from 25 mm square section mild steel tube.
Locker Stand configurations:
- For the 300 mm unit the stand is 1500 mm wide x 300 mm deep and will accommodate 5 Modular units wide and max. 4 units high.
- For the 380 mm unit the stand is 1520 mm wide x 300 mm deep and will accommodate 4 Modular units and max. 4 units high.
These small lockers are suitable for dry areas – schools, colleges, offices, leisure centres, workplaces and hotels. Popular also for staff rooms and waiting areas. This alternative storage option will suit many working environments where staff or employee storage is needed.
Our lockers are available in many different configurations and colours allowing you to choose the right style to suit. These, sometimes referred to as cube lockers, are also a great space saver and can be attached or placed under work benches or size restricted locations.
Our factory can also supply bespoke sizes and unique numbering.