Manufacturing Quality Metal Lockers for all Sectors
Metal is the traditional material for the fabrication of lockers and the clanging of metal locker doors is synonymous with many people’s childhood schooling. While other materials are also now commonly used, there are applications where metal lockers are still the preferred choice for storage solutions.
Our metal lockers are available with the following features:
• Available in full-length, half-height or multi-compartment lockers.
• Can be manufactured in many different configurations, shapes, sizes, tiers and banks to suit individual projects.
• Door frames have added strength and security. Formed from heavy gauge mild steel of press-formed channel section, they are robust and are designed to give years of use.
• All exposed surfaces have return bending to remove sharp edges. The front and rear edges are also drilled for fitting to stands or seats.
• Stands are supplied with or without adjustable feet.
• A high-quality paint finish to any RAL Colour can be applied via our automated paint plant
• Bespoke designs are available to suit individual or more specialised customer needs.
• For schools, Key Stage 1 lockers are 1250mm high and Key Stage 2 lockers are 1600mm high.
• Metals lockers are perfect for schools, commercial, sports facilities and communal areas.